Novel Coronavirus Countermeasures
In order to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus infection, we are placing maximum priority on the health and safety of our guests and our employees, in addition to striving to create a comfortable environment for our guests, and are putting in place the following measures.
We humbly request your understanding and support in this matter.
- We are implementing temperature-taking and health checks for all staff members at the time they come into work, and in the event that they are in poor health they are required to stay home.
- All staff must gargle and wash and disinfect their hands.
- When interacting with guests, they must wear masks.
Lobbies and public spaces
- Alcohol-based disinfectant is available at the front desk.
- We are requesting that all guests wear masks, gargle, and wash and disinfect their hands.
- We use area disinfectant mist in the lobby at regular intervals, and are striving to keep the area sterile and aired out.
- Because the smoking areas involve close contact, we have temporarily closed them.
- We are requesting that guests fill out our health check sheet.
- Acrylic boards are installed on the front desk counter to prevent droplet infection.
- If waiting in line, we are requesting that guests maintain an appropriate distance from each other.
- We are making thoroughly sure that room keys are fully disinfected.
- We are promoting the use of automatic check-out machines.
Thorough disinfection of equipment
- We thoroughly disinfect equipment, switches, and amenities to prevent infection.
- Front desk counter
- Elevator buttons, etc.
- Buttons, etc. on vending machines
- Coin-operated laundry
- Door knobs, etc. of smoking rooms and public toilets
Disinfection of guest rooms
- We are also thoroughly disinfecting rooms.
- Guest room door knobs
- Switches for the A/C, electrical equipment, etc.
- Tables and furniture
- Bedside switches
- Remote controls, etc.
Environmental health measures in restaurants and banquet rooms
- Staff who interact with guests are required to wear masks.
- Our staff are washing their hands and gargling frequently.
- Partition sheets are installed on the payment counter to protect against droplets.
- Cleaning and disinfecting are being performed even during business hours.
- Dividers are placed between tables.
A request to our guests
- Please disinfect your hands with alcohol when entering the hotel or the restaurant.
- When using the hotel, please keep a sufficient distance from other customers, and when using the elevator, please go in small groups so as not to be crowded.
- Please understand that the number of seats in the restaurant is limited.
Temporary cessation of some services
- Some services are being suspended to prevent the spread of infection.
- Concierge service (reservations for nearby restaurants, etc.)
- Provision of wet towels at check-in
- Taking your bags to your room for you